By using this website, you consent to our use of cookies. For more information on cookies see our privacy policy page.

Text Size: a a
Home A-Z Index Subscribe/RSS Contact Us Twitter logo small white bird

EU Health Certificates & Other Forms

EU Health Certificates MUST BE:-

  • Completed by an Authorised Veterinarian e.g. any veterinarian who has been authorised by the competent authority to carry out specific tasks in accordance with EU Regulation 576/2013;
  • Signed and endorsed by an Official (State) Veterinarian in the country of departure.